Girls Club Fees ’17-’18
Adversity’s practice philosophy is to teach by playing the game! Motor learning science statistics prove that the best way to prepare to compete at high levels is to scrimmage and compete against full teams (6 v 6).
Junior Olympic (JO) Regional
Season October – June/July October – April
Bid Events 2 Qualifiers + National Event 1 Qualifier
Fees $2700 $2300
Weight Room $200 $200
Uniform $350 $300
Winter Travel $300 $125
Summer Travel Per Event Per Event
There are two common levels, generally referred to as Regional and Junior Olympic (JO).
Regional, or, short season teams, generally practice less (2 days versus 3) and play in fewer tournaments possibly different from other teams in the age or club.
JO, or, long season teams, compete in National Qualifiers to earn a bid to compete in the open division at the Girls National Championships. The GJNC’s are in late June/early July and the location varies.
Once accepted into the program,
- A $300 deposit is required on tryout day to insure your position
- The contract will be provided.
- USAV membership must be upgraded or renewed, to 2017-2018 Full Jr. Membership.
- Both parent/guardian emails are required
- Select ‘Adversity VBC’ as the club.
- Parent meetings:
– 15s’16s October 25th, 7PM
– 17s/18s November 7th, 7PM