Available to all volleyball players, High School age athletes specifically are allowed to take lessons year round per the IHSA.
Perfect for those girls wishing to be the most prepared for their school team tryouts or Boys for club tryouts.
Skill training featuring the AirCat! The aircat provides the most opportunities for the student to contact the ball. Ideal for training the technical skills. Capable of providing 30 balls in the same general location per minute. Features the only USAV Coaches Accreditation Program Level 5 coach in the Midwest and four time USA Paralympic Coach Mike Hulett, including leading the two time medal winning Women’s team, to the Silver (2008 Beijing) and the Bronze (2004 Athens).
$60 per hour, 5 hours for $250 if booked before June 1, 2016. After June 1,2016 the price will go to $70 per lesson or 5 for $300
- Basic techniques of the position
- Rotation Specific training, what is the overlap rule
- jump setting
- Setter IQ Training: Priorities, Who, When, and Where?
- Serve receive or dig the ball in the same location repeatedly
- Learn to pass/dig the ball outside the body line
- Setting the second contact
Attackers: Learn to hit from another position on the court
- Learn to hit a higher or lower tempo ball
- Become a better back row attacker
- Attacker IQ: What, When, and Where?
Schedule thru Mike Hulett, contact info at bottom of the page.
USA Volleyball CAP 5 Coach, only one in the Midwest! 4 time head coach of USA Paralympic Volleyball teams (2003 to 2008) Gold medal, Pan American Zonal Championships to qualify for Athens, 2003, Bronze medal 2004 Athens, Bronze medals 2004 and 2008 Inter Continental Cups, Silver medal Shanghai Open 2007 Silver medal 2008 Beijing Games
Kyle Masterson, Adversity Alum, summer only
Penn State University
Gold Medal Squared Cadre
Currently playing professionally
Adversity Volleyball Center
700 Corporate Woods Parkway
Vernon Hills, IL 60061