VolleyTots & VolleyKids
Who? –– Adversity offers programs like VolleyKids & VolleyTots for young players both girls and boys in 1st through 8th grade interested in learning and playing the game of volleyball!
Parents and guardians are welcome to a seat in our stands to watch.
What Are We Doing? –– Adversity’s philosophy is that players learn and develop volleyball skills faster and easier through game oriented training. Our staff is trained to practice game-like drills to teach the fundamental skills of the game.
All practices will be supervised by an Adversity coach and players.
When? –– Adversity youth programs which are offered in spring, summer, fall and winter, will consist of ten skill and game oriented sessions operating on Monday’s and Wednesdays (February 2018 schedule below).
Where? –– Adversity VBC Facility | 710 Corporate Woods Parkway – Vernon Hills, IL 60061
What Do I Need? –– Players will need the following:
- Our Signed Release Form (on-site)
- Athletic Shoes
- Athletic Attire
- Water Bottle
- Knee Pads (optional)
Ages & Pricing
- VolleyTots – 1st through 4th Grade (combined)
- VolleyKids – 5th & 6th (combined), 7th & 8th (combined)
- Athletes will be assigned based on grade splits (above) but are subject to change to provide a productive learning experience for your athlete.
VolleyTots (1st-4th Grade) – $100 (per player)
VolleyKids (5th-6th Grade) – $150 (per player)
- 1 Hour & 30 Minutes of Court Instruction
- Complimentary Adversity T-Shirt
VolleyTots & VolleyKids February Schedule
Monday & Wednesday Evenings
Time: 6PM – 7:30PM
* Please arrive 30 minutes early for registration first day!
Session 1 (M) – 1/29
Session 2 (W) – 1/31
Session 3 (M) – 2/5
Session 4 (W) – 2/7
Session 5 (M) – 2/12
Session 6 (W) – 2/14
Session 7 (M) – 2/19
Session 8 (W) – 2/21
Session 9 (M) – 2/26
Session 10 (W)– 2/28
Please forward ALL questions to José Orozco at: JoseAOrozco16@gmail.com