FALL 2017 Registration OUT NOW!
Click HERE to Register!
Who? –– Adversity offers programs like VolleyKids & VolleyTots for young players both girls and boys in 1st through 8th grade interested in learning and playing the game of volleyball!
Parents and guardians are welcome to a seat in our stands to watch!
What Are We Doing? –– Adversity’s philosophy is that players learn and develop volleyball skills faster and easier through game oriented training. Our staff is trained to practice game-like drills to teach the fundamental skills of the game.
All practices will be supervised by an Adversity coach and players.
When? –– VolleyKids sessions which are offered in spring, summer, fall and winter, will consist of ten skill and game oriented sessions operating on Monday’s and Wednesdays (fall schedule below).
Where? –– Adversity VBC Facility | 710 Corporate Woods Parkway – Vernon Hills, IL 60061
What Do I Need? –– Players will need the following:
- Our Signed Release Form (on-site)
- Athletic Shoes
- Athletic Attire
- Water Bottle
- Knee Pads (optional)
Pricing & Ages
Price: $150 (per player) > Register HERE
- 1 Hour & 30 Minutes of Court Instruction
- Complimentary Adversity T-Shirt
- VolleyTots – 1st through 4th Grade (combined)
- VolleyKids – 5th & 6th (combined), 7th & 8th (combined)
- Athletes will be assigned based on grade splits (above) but are subject to change to provide a productive learning experience for your athlete.
5 Weeks (Monday & Wednesday Evenings)
Time: 6PM – 7:30PM
* Please arrive 30 minutes early for registration first day!
Session 1 (M) – 9/11
Session 2 (W) – 9/13
Session 3 (M) – 9/18
Session 4 (W) – 9/20
Session 5 (M) – 9/25
Session 6 (W) – 9/27
Session 7 (M) – 10/2
Session 8 (W) – 10/4
Session 9 (M) – 10/9
Session 10 (W)– 10/11
Please forward ALL questions to José Orozco at: JoseAOrozco16@gmail.com